What are the complications of cleft lip?
1. Because of the different sizes of the cleft lip, the large cleft lip can reach the nostril with the collapse of the alar
2. Cleft lip and palate are harmful to aesthetics, and may also cause sucking dysfunction, the development of incisors is abnormal, the protrusion of anterior teeth is cracked, etc.
3. It is easy to inhale the respiratory tract and cause tracheitis and pneumonia when affecting the suckling of the sick children.
4. The lip is one of the organs of articulation. The influence of articulation is one of the complications of cleft lip.
5. In addition, children with cleft lip may suffer from malnutrition and other serious nutritional disorders because they cannot breastfeed normally for a long time.
In addition, the manifestations of cleft lip are as follows:
1. Cleft lip at birth
2. According to the location of cleft, it can be unilateral or bilateral: (1) unilateral cleft: partial cleft, complete cleft; (2) bilateral cleft: partial cleft, complete cleft, mixed cleft
3. According to the degree of dehiscence, it can be divided into three degrees: degree I: only the red lip is dehiscent; degree II: the red lip and the upper lip are partially dehiscent, but not to the bottom of the nose; degree III: the upper lip and the bottom of the nose are all dehiscent.
Through our introduction, I believe you have learned more about this.
if you find that a child has a cleft lip, you should go to a regular hospital for examination and treatment.
strive for early detection and early treatment.
finally hope that the children can grow up healthily, and also hope that you should pay attention to the good habits of daily life.
(Intern editor: simple)