In our life, there are all kinds of delicious food teasing our taste buds. The temptation of
delicious food is irresistible for us to eat. After eliminating the delicious food, we are very happy. How are our teeth? Is our cleaning method right?
What are the right ways to clean your teeth?
1. Change toothbrush regularly.
want to have a pair of white and healthy teeth, there is no lack of a good toothbrush.
toothbrush should choose a toothbrush with soft hair, no stimulation, smooth tip and small brush head. After
brushing, the toothbrush root residual toothpaste should be washed with water, and then placed in the ventilation place, to avoid the breeding of bacteria caused by humidity
replace the toothbrush immediately if there is black stain on the root of toothbrush and there is fork on the tip of toothbrush. The best time to replace the toothbrush is about three months after use
2. Pay attention to oral hygiene.
should pay more attention to oral hygiene, brush teeth on time, preferably twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, each time for 2-3 minutes.
brushing time can be about 30 minutes after eating, at this time, it can fully clean the mouth and prevent the formation of halitosis.
3. Correct way of brushing teeth.
should pay attention to the way of brushing teeth. It is not allowed to use excessive force, or to do things in a hurry.
should squeeze the toothpaste directly on the toothbrush without dipping in water.
should brush teeth vertically from the external side (buccal side) that we can see in turn, from inside to outside, from top to bottom, in a zigzag shape, to the front teeth, on the occlusal surface, Brush horizontally from the inside to the outside. On the inside and outside of the brush, brush teeth in Z-shape from the top to the bottom. Brush the same part for 5-6 times repeatedly, and the same is true on the other side. The root of
gum cannot be brushed horizontally. If it takes a long time, it will cause the teeth to loosen. Brush teeth carefully, but every corner of the teeth will become the base of bacteria breeding.
4. Wash your mouth after meals.
friends with bad breath should pay more attention to oral hygiene. In order to reduce bad breath, brush your teeth three times a day for at least three minutes each time. Rinse your mouth within three minutes after meals, which can effectively reduce bad breath
What are the hazards of improper tooth cleaning?
1. Easy to get dental calculus: the accumulation of tartar caused by improper cleaning and the formation of dental calculus.
if it is not cleaned in time for a long time, it will cause the growth of bacteria and bring harm to teeth.
2. Caries formation: because periodontal disease causes periodontal inflammation for a long time, the occurrence of abscess bleeding, festering and purulent will also produce halitosis.
3. Halitosis: due to improper oral hygiene and cleaning, there are residues left in the mouth, plus the growth of bacteria, resulting in halitosis.
4. Sensitive to cold and heat: the teeth after washing will be sensitive to cold and heat and feel sore. This temporary symptom and the situation that it is easy to bleed when brushing teeth usually disappear in a week or so. If the symptom of sore always exists, consider the anti sensitive toothpaste on the market. It will disappear after one month of use