Oral cancer is one of the most common malignant tumors of the head and neck. If
can not be cured in time, it is likely to endanger the life of patients.
therefore, early detection of the pathological symptoms of oral cancer is an important way to effectively prevent and cure oral cancer
Early symptoms of oral cancer:
1. Mass: there is an unknown mass in the mouth or neck (not necessarily painful when touching).
2. Tongue movement and perception: if the activity of the tongue is limited, resulting in difficulty in chewing, swallowing or speaking, or loss of consciousness and numbness on the half side of the tongue, the cause should be found out as soon as possible
3. Jaw and teeth: local enlargement of jaw leads to facial asymmetry, sometimes with sensory abnormality, or loose teeth and other symptoms
4. Pain and mouth opening limitation: some patients with oral cancer should pay attention to the acute pain of unknown cause or the first symptom of mouth opening
5. The most common early symptoms of patients with lower lip cancer are “blistering” of the lower lip, repeatedly breaking and scabbing, and eventually becoming superficial ulcers.
ulcers infiltrate deep into the tissue all around, and the surrounding area is relatively hard, and the course of the disease can be as long as several years. In
extrusions, the masses can grow outwards and appear cauliflower like.