The tooth is the place where pain is very concentrated, and the direct contact with the outside world is also very frequent.
after tooth damage, the main symptom is pain.
Frequently occurring toothache lesions are:
(1) Caries: superficial caries often do not produce pain, only when it develops to a certain depth (to the enamel inner dentin).
at this time, it is very sensitive to acid, sweet or cold stimulation, but once the stimulation is eliminated, the pain disappears, so it is transient When caries develops to a deeper level, in addition to being sensitive to acid, sweet and cold stimulation, when eating, every time food scraps are embedded in the caries cavity, there will be a sharp pain, and after the food scraps are removed, the pain will stop.
(2) Pulpitis: it is caused by the non inward development of caries and the inflammation near the pulp.
is only a pain at the beginning, and it will continue to be a pain later.
is particularly painful when eating warm food.
is often unable to determine the pain location due to the poor localization ability of the pain in the pulp itself.
People often mistakenly refer to the upper toothache as the lower toothache and the anterior toothache as the posterior toothache. The continuous development of the pulp inflammation of
is the pulp suppuration. At this time, the toothache lasts violently and has a dynamic beat. The pain is often pulled to the half of the head. After the suppuration of
, the pulp necrosis occurs, the inflammation spreads to the root, or the pus is discharged through the surrounding tissues, at this time, the pain can disappear for the most part.
(3) Periodontitis: the pulpitis spreading to the root often causes periodontitis. The characteristic of pain is that the affected teeth have a sense of floating and rising.
because it is painful to bite the affected teeth first when chewing, so it is not allowed to chew more, and the food is often swallowed whole.
(4) Pericoronitis of wisdom teeth: the main cause of pain is that the tooth bed is not long enough to accommodate the last eruption of wisdom teeth. If the blind bag under the gingival flap is not well drained, inflammation and pain will occur. Severe pericoronitis of wisdom teeth also causes
Dysphagia and swallowing pain.
(5) Enamel attrition: in the long-term process of occlusion, the enamel on the surface is often worn out, and the dentin on the inner layer is exposed. The dentin exposed by
is often sore by external temperature stimulation. The enamel attrition of
is mostly caused by multiple teeth. The pain process of
A 6032 a 6032
(6) Cervical abrasion of teeth (wedge-shaped defect); incorrect brushing method and regular use of toothbrush with flat bristles are easy to wear the enamel at the junction of crown and root (neck); some gingival atrophy will expose the root, and even make the neck of teeth brush into a wedge
A 6032 a 6032 at this time, when encountering the cold and hot stimulation, it will transmit to the tooth nerve and cause the pain feeling. A 6032 a 6032 tooth neck attrition is often multiple, and the pain stimulation is also transient. A 6032 a 6032
(7) Cleft tooth: when a tooth is biting a hard food or foreign body, it is difficult to find out the cleft tooth. When the cleft tooth develops into a cleft tooth, the objective symptoms are more obvious.
Pain is a signal of human disease. As long as we pay attention to the treatment of toothache at the beginning, the vast majority of teeth can be saved and avoided extraction