When it comes to oral problems, most people don’t take it as an important thing. In fact, many diseases of the body may be related to oral problems. There are more than 700 kinds of bacteria in the oral cavity of
, some of which may be closely related to heart diseases.
Therefore, Zhuoyue oral cavity reminds you that it is good for your health to pay attention to some small problems in your oral cavity
1. The brushing time should not be less than 2 minutes. It is suggested that the brushing time should be at least 2 minutes, at least twice a day, and the toothbrush should be changed every three months
2. Pay attention to oral health.
oral cancer is one of the most deadly cancers. People often ignore oral lumps or blisters, which may lead to serious problems such as oral cancer.
therefore, no matter how small the signs are, they should be treated in time once they are found.
3, before going to the doctor, wipe lipstick or lipstick.
will not rub on the doctor’s gloves, or even stain the teeth and gums, and affect the doctor’s color diagnosis.
4. Exercise can also cause tooth problems.
strenuous exercise may lead to dehydration and weaken the function of saliva to prevent oral diseases.
in the long run, the risk of tooth decay and bacterial accumulation will increase, and many sports drinks contain unexpected sugars and acids, which may damage your enamel.
5. Oral cavity indicates general health.
oral cavity affects other parts of the body. If there is gum problem, the heart disease rate is 4 times higher than that of ordinary people.
if the first molar is relatively short and sometimes has pain, it means that there is digestive problem.
6. Stop taking painkillers before you look at your teeth.
some people often take aspirin and other drugs, but it will make you bleed a lot when you pull out your teeth
7. Gingival bleeding is the manifestation of inflammation. At this time, you may have infection
8. Improper selection of toothpaste is easy to cause tooth injury. Many people think that abrasive in toothpaste will damage teeth
Teeth, on the contrary, the synthetic part of toothpastes is the main cause of tooth damage, so choosing high-quality toothpastes is the basic guarantee for protecting teeth.
9. Eating sugar does not necessarily lead to tooth decay. As long as you clean sweets in time, there is no big problem,
Eating a balanced diet is the key to a healthy smile.
for example, not eating often can lead to excessive acidity in the mouth, causing tooth decay and gum problems.
10. The tongue also has a health code.
the bright red tip of the tongue indicates that there may be thyroid or heart problems; the yellow green tongue indicates liver or gallbladder problems; the grayish brown tongue usually has digestive diseases
Many people also know these common sense, but oral care is widely valued in Europe and the United States, but it is just in its infancy in China. Paying attention to oral care as soon as possible is of great benefit to health
As an important part of oral care, tooth cleaning has three advantages that can not be ignored:
1. It can remove millions of bacteria in the mouth
Regular teeth cleaning can not only remove the tartar and plaque attached to the teeth, keep the mouth clean and breath fresh, but also make the tooth surface cleaner, smoother, whiter and more beautiful, so that everyone can start to glow vitality and self-confidence from fresh breath and white teeth.
can remove millions of bacteria in the mouth, effectively prevent teeth from falling off!
2. Effective prevention of dental caries
Caries is caused by a large number of plaque or other deposits on the surface of the teeth. By cleaning the teeth, the harmful substances can be cleaned regularly to effectively prevent various gum diseases and ensure the health of the teeth.
3. Effective prevention of tooth loss
Not often cleaning teeth is very easy to suffer from periodontal disease mdash; mdash; that is, an infectious disease of gingival tissue and bone, which may cause inflammation, swelling and bleeding of gingiva, and may lead to tooth displacement, gingival atrophy and tooth loss. Regular cleaning of
teeth can prevent periodontal disease in time and effectively protect periodontal tissue.