As the saying goes, toothache is not a disease, but a life-threatening pain? Xiaobian asked you some first aid methods
First aid measures
1. The pain can be alleviated by rubbing with water and pressing Gu acupoint (near the tiger’s mouth on the back of the hand) or massaging with fingers
2. If the tooth is hot and painful, it is usually caused by pyometra, which can be applied to the cheek with ice bag, the pain can also be relieved
3. The pain can be relieved by holding one prickly ash in the caries.
4. Gargle with salt water or wine for several times, it can also relieve or stop toothache
5. Take a lilac flower, crush it with your teeth, fill in the cavity of caries, the toothache will disappear in a few hours, and the toothache will not occur in a long time (lilac flower can be purchased in the Chinese drugstore).
6. Take 120g of vinegar, 30g of pepper, boil for 10min, hold in mouth for 3-5min and spit out (don’t swallow) after being wet, it can stop toothache
7. Take some garlic and mash it, and apply it on the pain spot after warm. It can relieve the symptoms of pulpitis, periodontitis and toothache.
8. Grind 10g white pepper into powder, add white wine to make it paste, and put it into the cavity four times
9. Take the right amount of beehive, add the right amount of pure alcohol, ignite and burn. When the beehive is burned into black ash, dip the ash in the finger and smear it on the affected teeth. Generally, it can relieve pain for 4-5 minutes
10. Mash garlic and apply it on the pain spot after warm.
11. After the monosodium glutamate is boiled with warm water at a concentration of 1:50, the solution containing monosodium glutamate in the mouth will be vomited out in a short time.
this is repeated for several times, and the toothache will be cured after two days
12. Take 100g of ordinary white wine and put it into the teapot, add 10g of salt; stir it, put it on the stove and boil it after the salt dissolves.
contains one mouthful in the painful place, pay attention not to swallow it, and the toothache will stop immediately.
matters needing attention
1. It is better to take painkillers for stubborn toothache.
2. In order to prevent tooth disease, we should use the method of horizontal trembling and vertical brushing.
requires that the direction of movement should be the same as the direction of the teeth seam when brushing.
can massage the gum, improve the blood circulation of the surrounding tissue, and reduce the pain caused by tooth disease.
3. The key to prevent toothache is to keep oral hygiene. It’s important to brush your teeth in the morning and evening. It’s also a good way to wash your mouth after meals
4. Pain relief is not equal to treatment.
should pay attention to oral and dental hygiene to prevent toothache.
when toothache occurs, the above methods can not relieve pain, so it should go to the hospital for emergency treatment as soon as possible.