If it wasn’t for her friend’s recent oral ulcer, Xiaomei wouldn’t be so eager to understand the problem. In line with the principle of non random science popularization, we’d better skip pathology and find ways to alleviate it. (you ask why it’s not the way to cure it, because Xiaomei knows that the answer is broken mdash; mdash; there’s absolutely no way to cure oral ulcer, and all those who say it’s a lie!)
Some suggestions on oral ulcer:
1. Keep oral hygiene. Even if there is a huge oral ulcer, even if it is painful, check and brush your teeth.
2. To relieve the pain, you can take necessary drugs appropriately, such as Xidi and other over-the-counter drugs.
3. Avoid eating. After all, some spicy food stimulates the ulcer surface to be sensual or fascinating. If you don’t care, you want to eat and drink.
4. It’s no use eating more fruits and vegetables. Oral ulcer has nothing to do with vitamin deficiency, and apple, strawberry, orange, tomato and other sour fruits and vegetables may stimulate the wound instead.
5. It’s better to see a doctor. Although oral ulcer will heal itself, if it occurs repeatedly, the pain is unbearable. It is recommended to see a doctor to check the hidden dangers of other oral diseases.